Robot Interaction Engine
Interactive Robotics is developing a Robot Interaction Engine, using cognitive technology. With robots quickly becoming more able to assist us, human robot interaction is the next big challenge that needs to be solved for robots to successively enter into our society. Robots not only need to perform tasks for us but need to do so in a way that makes sense to us.
This requires robots with the social intelligence to understand us, robots that have natural interaction capabilities to talk with us, and robots that are able to adapt to us. Our Robot Interaction Engine enables you to quickly develop interactive scenarios for your robot application. Whether it’s a robot host, robot waiter, a care robot, or a robot teaching assistant, Interactive Robotics’ solutions deliver an optimal interaction with people.
This information is also available in an easy-to-print flyer.
Robot Interaction Engine features
Easy creation of interactive scenarios
JOACHIM DE GREEFF
Cloud robotics engineering
Delft University of Technology
Beleidsmedewerker Onderwijs met ICT
Media appearances & Portfolio
Interactive Robotics in de media
Here is a list of Interactive Robotics appearances in the media:
- Koen Hindriks explaining on BNR news radio how we are building robots for education
- Joachim de Greeff @ RTL Late talking about the need for regulations of autonomous weapons
- Joachim de Greeff talking about robots for education on Radio 1 "De Nieuws BV"
- Koen Hindriks about self learning robots on BNR news radio
- Joachim de Greeff @ RTL Live talking about robots in education
- Joost Broekens @ RTL Live talking about the rise of social robots
RoboTutor at schools
The RoboTutor platform provides a personalized teaching assistant that interacts with pupils and assists teachers. The RoboTutor helps to prepare children for life in a robot society and teaches them computational and algorithmic thinking. Programming becomes very visual and intuitive when coded actions are directly executed by the robot.
We have been working and/or are currently working with the following schools:
- Basisschool “De Boomgaard”, Utrecht
- Basisschool “Los Hoes”, Haaksbergen
- Stedelijk Gymnasium, Schiedam
- Zomerschool Samen10+, Den Haag
- St. Joseph School, Leiden
- St. Wulfram School, Hoogwoud
Have a look at RobotsInDeKlas.nl for more information (in Dutch).
RoboPresenter at events
A robot (such as the Pepper) can provide an engaging presentation customized towards your organization and communication style. We can provide fully customize robot behaviours to spice up your events.
We have provided a robot at events for the following clients: